Monday, December 3, 2012

Aztec Sweater



This is a simple outfit I tossed on to take my dog out. I absolutely love this sweater. I think it has so much personality. I thrifted it at a Goodwill in Port Orchard, WA. I call that place my lucky Goodwill because I always score there! It's not the coziest sweater because the wool is a bit scratchy but I can look past that for the awesome print.

Target boots

For my makeup I used a little bit of Tarte Amazonian Clay foundation along with elf highlight/conceal, Sheer Cover concealer, Urban Decay Vegan Palette, Bare Escentuals Buxom mascara, elf Liquid Eyeliner, Wet n Wild 901B lipstick and Milani Luminoso blush.


2 comments:

  1. I haven't been keeping up on my blogs, but your hair looks so great that color and cut! love it! love it!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...