Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Birthday Party


I wore this to a friend's house for a (adult) birthday party over the weekend. New blouse from Target (can't find it online but it is in store). It has little animals on it! Giraffes, big cats, rhinos...  cute! I own quite a few sheer blouses at this point but hey, I wear and love them all.  I've been making a point to wear these pants a lot lately as I know it'll be too warm in a few months.



For my makeup I did a dark gold smokey eye with winged eyeliner and a nude lip. I'm wearing Physician's Formula Organic Wear tinted moisturizer with just a bit of Tarte Amazonion Clay Foundation over top. I applied the second on mostly in the center of my face and blended out.  It gives a ton of coverage and applying only a bit keeps it looking more light and natural. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...