Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Casual Skirt


How is everyone's week going? Mine has been pretty busy! Just trying to get all the gifts done and stuff ready by Saturday. We are hopefully heading to my inlaws place in WA State on Sunday and will be there until after Christmas. :) I've been pretty busy making gifts but I only have one thing left to do!

This skirt has black polka dots, they are just hard to see here. I'll show you how I wore it another way tomorrow. Oh and sorry about the view of my dog's butt. Unintentional, I promise.


Close up of the necklace. I think it's so darling. It has little gold flakes in it. My husband's grandma gave it to me. She's always finding the best vintage jewelry!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...