Sunday, December 9, 2012

It's Beginning to Look a Lot like Christmas


Lots of Christmas themed manicures this past week! First I have China Glaze "Glittering Garland" with an accent nail using a Rite Aid snowman polish. Isn't it so cute?


I scored this from Sephora for under $2 using a $15 off coupon. It's my first Nails Inc polish and I'm very happy with it. It's called "Sweets Away". I'm wearing it over Zoya "Skylar". The accent nail is Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear "Celeb City".  Don't mind the smudge! I totally forgot it was there when I took the pictures.


This is the gorgeous Zoya "Logan"! Suuuch a beautiful green. I added NYX "Gilded Glitter" to the tips with a sponge.


1 comments:

  1. I love each of these manicures! I think my favorite is the second one - "sweets away" is just too awesome! Ps. I'm a Marine Wife too :) New Follower!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...