Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Makeup To Go

- this is a scheduled post while I am on vacation -

Here's a look at what I packed for our 2ish week vacation, makeup wise.

Eyes:
  • Coastal Scents 88 Original palette. Gives me a very wide variety of colours. A few with shimmer but mostly matte shades
  • Urban Decay eyeliners. These stay put well and have been a favourite of mine. I'll have to find something new now that Urban Decay has been bought out by L'Oreal though.
  • MAC fluidline in Glitz & Blitz.  The best cream eyeliner I've tried. Too bad it isn't vegan. This is my favourite for doing a cat eye.
  • Buxom mascara by Bare Escentuals. I really like this mascara.
  • elf Minerals Eyelid Primer. Love.
  • Physician's Formula Eye Boost. Great for applying close to the lashes and I want to see if it thickens them over time like it claims it will.
Face:

  • Physician's Formula Organic Wear tinted moisturizer. My skin tends to get very dry in WA's colder weather so hopefully this will help combat that.
  • Milani pressed foundation. To combat shine.
  • elf Highlighter in Sunrise. Love this as a highlighter! I meant to get Spotlight though.
  • elf Mineral concealer. A thinner concealer that helps brighten my skin and is moisturizing.
  • UK Pop Beauty primer. To help the pressed foundation stay put.
  • Wet n Wild blush in Mellow Wine. Great darker blush.
  • Milani blush in Luminoso. Great brighter blush.
  • Sheer Cover Concealer. Love this under the eyes and/or for heavier coverage.
  • Benefit Erase Paste concealer. Favourite for under the eyes.
  • theBalm Bahama Mama bronzer. For contouring.

Lips:
  • Milani HD Advanced Lips Colors in Candy Apple, Vivacious Fushia, Classy Nude and Modern Mauve. Super moisturizing, great for layering or wearing alone and easy to apply.
  • Milani Sheer Cover lipstick in Cafe Stop. Sheer, dark brown, moisturizing.
  • Jordana lipstick in Matte Nude.  Got to have a nude lipstick!
  • NYX Round Lipsticks in Fig and Lousiana. Two great pinks.
  • Wet n Wild Matte Lipsticks in Purty Permisson and Mauve Outta here. A bright red and favourite. I did have a dark purple but removed it because the formula is quite dry. Instead I took a Wet n Wild lipstick that is a very dark red.
  • elf Lip Liner and Blending Brush. I love this for defining my lips! I apply it right below my bottom lip and around my cupids bow only.
  • elf Primer & Plumper.  Great for making my lipstick really last and my lips look great.
  • Rosebud Salve and a vegan lip balm. To keep my lips from drying out.
Brushes:
  • Eyelash curler, powder brush, foundation brush, lip brush and eye brushes (liner, blending, crease etc).

Here's a makeup look I recently wore featuring NYX Round Lipstick "Ergo" topped with Milani HD Advanced Lip Color "Candy Apple".




0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...