Friday, December 14, 2012

Oh, Cookies...


I have been eating a lot of cookies, yes. Let's just get that out of the way, shall we? haha 'tis the season and all that.

I made these pumpkin cranberry cookies but I used whole cranberries which give this awesome pop of sourness (I love sour stuff). I also added chocolate chips and Ener-G in place of the eggs.

Last nights random dinner. Trying to use up whatever is around the kitchen. 

Veganized a snickerdoodles recipe and brought them to a party.

 Not the best ravioli ever but pretty good. I really want to try making these ones.

Black bean quesadilla

This is good!

A really delicious burrito. I made some very tasty buffalo tofu (just covered it in buffalo sauce and fried them) plus baked chickpeas in bbq sauce.

Giant chip!

 Yummy juice

A wrap that I wayyy overfilled haha

Can't go wrong with a good book, hot tea (Traditional Medicinals Organic Peppermint) and homemade cookies.

I had this a few times this week. Oatmeal with raisins and goji berries.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...