Saturday, December 15, 2012

Rain Boots


I finally bought some rain boots! I'd been wanting some for a while. We don't get a lot of rain here in Southern California but I justified it with the fact that we go to WA every December and my feet get all wet and cold every time! haha I used a Sears gift card to buy these. So far, I'm quite happy with them. I love the look and fit. Only complaint is they rub against my ankles, giving me blisters. I'm hoping some thicker socks will fix that though.  The coat is also new and is from Target. Old Navy appears to have the exact same style for half the price right now though! Grr.  It's really comfortable and exactly what I was looking for. I like that it has a large hood and two sets of pockets.

made in Canada, yay!

I'm wearing NYX Round Lipstick "Louisiana" with Milani HD Advanced Lip Color "Vivacious Fuschia" on top. Love it! Swatches will be up on Tuesday.


 Makeup pics were before haircut and outfit pics were after, if you were wondering. I got a couple inches cut off again. Fun, fun!


 \

1 comments:

  1. beautiful! love the boots, and been loving the rain we had the last few days.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...