Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Photo Fail


These pictures are the result of a failed attempt at getting a nice family picture for Christmas cards this year haha The pets were just not having it! So I just got some of my outfit. We tried again the next day but ended taking one of just us two, no pets, and using that.



I used the Urban Decay* Vegan Palette on my eyes and Rimmel lipstick in "Alarm".

 And here is our photo fail hahah


* Did you hear that L'Oreal bought Urban Decay? Ughhh. I'm sure Urban Decay will continue to not test on animals but I hope they don't continue to label any products as vegan because L'Oreal does test. So, Urban Decay won't be considered cruelty free any longer. Bummer.



1 comments:

  1. i had no idea about urban decay and l'oreal.
    but on a positive note, your outfit is really cute :) and i like that it's casual chic

    happyleeliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...