Thursday, December 6, 2012

Tinted Moisturizer


This is what I wore today. Yeah, actually today!


Big picture of MAFACE. Obviously I fiddled with this a bit on PicMonkey, let's be honest. My eyeballs are not really this white. haha My favourite lipstick, Wet n Wild "Mauve Outta Here". And yes, I'm in need of a haircut. Hoping to get an appointment for Saturday, nice and last minute.

I didn't "photoshop" the two below.

I've had my eye on this Physician's Formula Organic Wear tinted moisturizer for a while now. I have the Urban Decay one but am not happy with the ingredients list so I'd been wanting a replacement.  Have to say, I'm pretty happy with this one so far! It was under $11 at Target. It smells very...natural. I guess some people might not like that but I like it. It smells kinda herbal. It helps even out my skintone but still looks natural (it's a moisturizer, not a foundation!). With a little powder on top and some concealer, it provides enough coverage for me and still looks natural. It is only SPF 15, containing titanium dioxide. It is 100% free of chemicals, GMOs, parabens and synthetic preservatives. It's 80% organic. Pretty cool, right? I know a lot of products claim to be "natural" and that word alone doesn't mean shit on packaging (seriously) but EWG actually gives it a decent rating and I trust them. I think this is a great product if you have sensitive skin! Like I said, I'm really happy with it so far. My skin feels really great when I wear it and it stayed put through hiking.

Note: I am not wearing Organic Wear in the pictures above.

Light to natural shade

bare face vs with Physician's Formula Organic Wear Tinted Moisturizer

with some powder applied very lightly on top 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...