Sunday, January 20, 2013

Dotting Tool Nail Art


Both of these manicures were done using a dotting tool. You can get them for crazy cheap on Ebay or make your own! 

I did this fun mani inspired by one Zooey Deschanel did, for the Golden Globes last week (she wore them last year but her nails this year were cute too!). Posting it now because it would be super cute for the Oscars next month too!  Here's a tutorial.

iPhone pic

This one was inspired by this picture I pinned to my nail board on Pinterest. I wore this mani for most of the week. The base is Julep "Pippa", a favourite of mine. My husband calls it flesh polish. haha I used China Glaze "Mahogany Magic as the brown, forgetting that it is much darker than it looks in the bottle!


Here's how I did the outline:

inspiration: nail decals


1 comments:

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...