Monday, January 14, 2013

Home



  1.  Enjoying some fresh juice. I think this was two apples, kale, half cucumber, one celery stalk... my husband and I shared it.
  2. I finally bought a new kettle. My old one was just nasty looking haha This one is pretty cute! Target.
  3. Enjoying our morning cuddles while I blog.
  4. I like the swatch stickers from Julep! So handy. I stopped doing the plastic nail swatches a while ago.
  5. New necklace from Target on clearance.
  6. My Golden Globes nails hehe Inspired by Zooey Deschanel.
  7. Watching the Hawks game at a Seahawks bar in Pacific Beach, CA. What an amazing atmosphere! People got there as early as 8:30am because the game was at 10am and the bar is pretty small. It was so full! Too bad the Hawks lost but it was a cool experience; wish I'd known about the place earlier. It's called Thrusters Lounge.
  8. My husband and cat passed out on my lap on the couch. So flippin' cute.
  9. Bow (made by moi).


2 comments:

  1. Cute pics!! Love the one of you and the kitty and your nails are so cute! I love Zooey Deschanel's style. The pic of your hubs and the cat is also adorable. Great capture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the necklace is amazing, great it!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...