Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Work Out

I had been hoping to re-join 24 Hour Fitness this month but some other finances got in the way so I've put it off until late February. I've been working out at home for the past 10 months or so but lately have felt quite bored with it so I know it's time to mix it up again. When I workout at home, I don't really care what I look like but that's not the case when I go to the gym. No, I'm not the girl with makeup on or sprayed with perfume (I hate smelling perfume at the gym! Please don't wear it!), I just mean I don't like to wear ill fitting sweatpants and baggy tshirts every time.  Feeling like I look "good" gives me a boost of motivation, I find.

I am hoping to save up for some good quality pieces like a great tank, socks and capri tights but I like to throw in some lower pieces prices as well so that I have more options. I have a few pieces from Old Navy, Target and Victoria's Secret that have served me well although the quality isn't the absolute best.  Here are some items I have my eye on right now:



top row: Old Navy jacket, capris, pants, shorts & top
middle row: Body Language Sports Wear top & capris. Under Armor shorts, socks, & sports bra
bottom row: Nike sweatshirt, sweatpants, tshirt. New Balance Minimus 20v1 & Minimus 20 (I currently have the Minimus Original and love them)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...