Wednesday, January 9, 2013

When in WA

Ah, I love the start of a new year.  It's a breath a fresh air! Yes, a time to make changes. I don't care how cliche it is, I do feel renewed at the start of the year and ready to tackle just about anything. Sure, the feeling may fade some with time but the first step to anything is just to start, right?  This week I have been super on top of cleaning (made a new helpful schedule; link), cooking dinner and packing lunches, working out every day etc. 


Here's a look from before we left for our trip. Originally we were supposed to leave this day so this was a travel outfit but it got pushed back.


Here's an outfit I photographed in my inlaw's back yard. Brr. I recommend this rain boots if you want something similar to the Hunter ones without the high price tag. Do wear thick socks to stay warm (and to avoid them rubbing against your ankles). They definitely kept my feet dry!

- boots -

And a makeup look. A simple eye with a bright lip. The lipstick is Wet n Wild "Purty Permisson" topped with Milani HD Advanced Lip Color "Candy Apple".  I did the same skin routine every day. Physician's Formula Organic Wear Tinted Moisturizer (pretty sure this helped clear up my skin!), POP Beauty UK primer, Milani Mineral compact powder (to reduce any shine), theBalm Bahama Mama bronzer (to contour) and elf Studio Highlighter pen (to highlight). 


3 comments:

  1. Your blog is so cute !

    bisous,
    Natasha

    www.bisousnatasha.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of your outfits, too cute! Your hair color is seriously gorgeous too and that hat! Adorable! You have such great style :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats a pretty awesome Goodwill find!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...