Saturday, January 12, 2013

Smokey

 How's everyone's weekend so far? My husband and I went out for breakfast this morning (I had a vegan sweet potato waffle with vegan apple crisp on top, omg) and then I had a meeting at Starbucks with some people for a photoshoot I'm styling next weekend. The photographer is a friend so he asked me to be the stylist! I might do makeup too.  Fun, fun! I think we may hang out with some friends tonight and then watch the Strikeforce fights. :)


- boots -

For this makeup look I followed this tutorial (video below). My eyes turned out a bit dramatic but I liked it!


Here's what I used for my eyes:
Coastal Scents Matte and Shimmer palettes, MAC fluidline in "Glitz & Blitz", eyelash curler, Buxom mascara, elf Studio Cream eyeshadow in Candlelight and Madd Style Cosmetics eyeshadow in Touch of Grey.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...