Thursday, February 21, 2013

Dressed for a Warmer Day


These pictures are an example of why you should check what the actual temperature is outside and not just go by what it looks like through a window. Yeah, it looks sunny but it was actually below 60F! So it goes without saying that I was a bit chilly taking these pictures. I came home and put on pants but decided to keep these pictures anyway. Let's just pretend it's 75F out okay?

You should be able to find the t-shirt in the men's section at Target! It's not online.

I was feeling a bit Rosie the Riveter. Lips are NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in "Amsterdam". 






0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...