Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Sunny Afternoon


I know you can't see what I'm wearing that clearly but I like these pictures. Plus, it's worth noting that it was almost warm enough for shorts over the weekend! Almost. I was a bit cold. Shorts from H&M, blouse and shoes from Target.


I haven't dyed my hair (red) since mid December so it is slowing fading. It definitely takes more than the suggested 5 washes to get rid of it, haha. It's kind of a cool orange-red shade now that I love, minus the roots.


 ps. I have major shoe lust lately! My boot collection grew quite a bit this past year but really, most SoCal weather is not boot appropriate! So I'm working on building up my sunny weather shoe collection.  And yes, I really do have a thing for ankle straps!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...