Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Floral Peplum


A simple outfit from last week. I'm really into sneakers lately. With the weather slowly warming up, they become my comfortable go to shoe when I have a lot of walking to do, instead of boots. The weather here is surprisingly cold still but it's supposed to hit the 80's this weekend! That'll be nice. I foresee a trip to the beach in my near future.

I accidentally labeled two of my pictures with where the items are from. haha Is Tuesday morning brain a legit excuse?



ps. How cute is this Free People video showing off their February new arrivals? It's like a mini movie. It makes me want to dress in flowy clothes, don a hat, twirl around outside and make out with my husband. Gorgeous couple too. I've been crushing on him since I started watching Girls!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...