Monday, February 25, 2013

Healthy


  • Signed up to receive the Healthy Surprise box. I'll have a review up on that soon!
  • Made a tutorial for the sugar scrub I love. Find it here.
  • Realized I could do this with my current hair length.
  • Shared frozen blueberries with my dog. We love them.
  • Went for a run and got rained on for 3 miles. I'm doing a 10K training program. :)
  • Attended a friend's going away party. She moves back home tomorrow. Ughhhhhhhh. :(


I hope you all had a fantastic weekend! Mine was a lot of fun. Friday my husband and were out until 4am with friends. We played Cards against humanity which was hilarious. Saturday we went to watch UFC (yeahh Roussey!!) at someone's house and I got to meet some new people.  Sunday we just ran errands, ate at Native Foods Cafe and watched the Oscars. I think Seth Macfarlane definitely made the show. He was great.

1 comments:

  1. Sounds like a really great weekend! I'm so jealous that you got to watch the fight! It was such a monumental event having the women fight and I really wanted to see it. I'm going to have to find someone to come with me to a bar showing the Nick Diaz/GSP fight because I really really want to see that fight.

    Anyway, I'm so jealous of your Healthy Surprise box! Can't wait to see your review! Your hair looks so pretty too!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...