Monday, February 18, 2013

Love and Other Things



  1. I'm in a Facebook group for military wives and we decided to do a secret Valentine exchange using Elfster. I received these sandals and the necklace, both from Lulus. Love!
  2. Enjoyed some (vegan) champagne with my husband. It was kind of hard to find! The Korbel NATURAL one is vegan but the other Korbel ones are not. Neither are Cooks or Barefoot aka cheap champagnes.
  3. Indulged in some Starbucks green tea latte/frapp drinks this long weekend (my husband has a 4 day weekend!)
  4. Inspired my Valentine's Day DIY projects I saw, I made this for my husband and I. Each page has a different date idea in various categories like restaurants, sight seeing etc. There's also a spot to check it off when we've done it as well as add notes.
  5. My new Prabal Gurung for Target shoes arrived and I love them so much!
  6. Had good hair days this weekend. Random.
  7. Waffle fail! haha Actually these lemon blueberry waffles from 1000 Vegan Recipes were delicious. This one just wanted to stick.
  8. Valentine's Day walk with my pup.
  9. Shared this recipe with someone looking for a great stir fry recipe. It's from Chloe's Kitchen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...