Sunday, February 17, 2013

Lovely Nails


These first two looks were before Valentine's Day but, really, I think they can work any time so I'm showing you them now! Hearts are appropriate any day. :)

Zoya "Shelby" is the base here. One of my favourite pinks. I use Bundle Monster plates 202 and 11 for the stamps. The stamp colour is Julep "Cameron".


This was a fun look because from a distance it looked like polka dots! The base colour is Zoya "Sookie". The hearts are from Kleancolour "Twinkly Love".

This is what I'm currently wearing and I'm kinda really in love with it! I wanted a nude jelly sandwich. I started off using Sinful Colors "Cinderella". I did two coats of that followed but two coats of Sparkles by Julie "Graffiti" (find it on Etsy!) and then another coat of "Cinderella". But "Cinderella" was too shimmery so then I topped it with two coats of Milani "Peach Cream" and voila! haha "Peach Cream" is too streaky on its own but it layers really nicely.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...