Saturday, February 9, 2013

Santa Cruz

 Here's a roundup of pictures from my 5 days in Santa Cruz, CA. :) Loved this city! Reminded me of Portland a bit. It has great shopping, lots to do, good weather, very outdoorsy...

On the plane!

Day 1 outfit. I forgot to get a proper picture of it but I wore a tshirt tucked into high wast jeans with sneaker wedges, a cardigan and a statement necklace.

Day 2 I wore coated denim, a peplum top and a two tone blazer.


Santa Cruz boardwalk. I'd actually been here years ago with  my husband when we were dating!

Day 3. Tights, striped top, skirt and cardigan.I packed a lot of black!

Buttons in Hart's Fabrics. I think this was in Seabright. Great fabric store!!

Love this headband one of my sisters made me! It's so comfortable.

In an antique store.

Day 4. High waist jeans, sheer blouse, blazer.

With my dad :)

My parents and I all tried paddleboarding for the first time! Loved it.

Losing at Monopoly with family.







 Around Santa Cruz and Monterey. Gorgeous!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...