Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day Look 3 & 4


Happy Valentine's Day! Hope you're all feeling the love today.  I surprised my husband with some chocolate covered strawberries (homemade, of course) and a card this morning. Tonight we're going to see the new Die Hard movie and eat at Native Foods Cafe! hehe Can't wait!

Here are the second two Valentine's Day looks I came up.

This look is a bit dressier. Great for an evening date!  Dinner perhaps?

Look 3

 Red and pink are so much fun paired together. The colour blocking trend is still going strong! I'd love this outfit for daytime, maybe for a round of mini golf?


 Here's another pink makeup look!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...