Monday, March 11, 2013

Newish



  • I received this strawberry lip balm in my Julep Maven March box. It's not vegan though so if anyone wants it, let me know! Just make me an offer.
  • My cat loves to lay in the new (from a friend who moved) tomato plant. As long as he isn't using it as a litterbox, I don't mind!
  • Bath time for my pup. He always look soo sad in the  bath. haha
  • Tasty snack! The ginger flavour is quite strong but I like them.
  • I'd had my eye on these at Target and then they were on clearance for $10! They fit a bit loose but will be great in hot weather.
  • Makeup I wore to a potluck on the weekend. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...