Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Happy Colour


This dress is one of my favourites because it's so happy. Yellow is a happy colour. Sure it's short on me as most dresses are when you are 5'10" but hey. I wore this to the Farmer's Market with my husband- so happy to have him back home!


Gotta love a bronzed look for sunny days.  I used my Coastal Scents Shimmer Palette on the eyes, Too Faced Perfect Eyes eyeliner (vegan and my faaavourite eyeliner), theBalm Bahama Mama (vegan) to contour and so on and so forth.


 Now let's talk about my shoes! This is my first Shoe Dazzle purchase and I couldn't be happier! I was afraid they'd be uncomfortable but they aren't at all.  I don't know if I got lucky or if Shoe Dazzle shoes are always this awesome (they have their own plus other designers). They had sent me a $15 off coupon so I paid less than $30 for these.


 I'm wearing Zoya "Faye" (vegan) on my toes, if you were wondering.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...