Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Ombre


I finally bought a new foot pedal for my sewing machine and was able to do some alterations. At the top of the list was this shirt.  I love the ombre effect!  Structured blouses never fit me quite right. A Medium will generally fit except in the torso where it is too wide. They also tend to be a bit short on me. So I took in the sides a bit but only a bit. I plan on picking up a more standard chambray shirt (I think every girl should own one!) that I can alter, just have to find one with a hidden outer seam.


Yeah, I should have moved my dog's food before snapping these pics. haha But yay V-Dog! 

ps My butt is getting bigger. Yeah, squats!

1 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! It would also make a cute 4th of July outfit...i hate the typical over the top American flag outfits, and something like this is cute.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...