Saturday, April 20, 2013

Spring Essentials


This outfit is made up of very basic pieces that I feel like every woman should have. A draped tshirt, shorts you love, statement necklace and shoes you can walk comfortably in all day long! I was on the hunt for some shorts that weren't crazy short. I came across these ones and love them! They stretch out a bit so go for a snug fit. I also have the denim version.  These shoes are crazy comfortable and I wear them more often than not! They are looking pretty worn though. I like that the material is flimsy and have been trying to find a replacement pair like that but most are a stiffer material. Oh and the sunglasses are from Burlington Coat Factory. I pretty much only wear aviators. I think all sunglasses look weird on me but these I can tolerate. 




I'm wearing Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow Mood Boosting Lipstick "I <3 cruelty="" free="" rose="" span="">).


2 comments:

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...