Friday, April 19, 2013

Amazing Eats


Popcorn! I love having a popcorn machine. I added a bit of Earth Balance and sea salt to it.

Sweet potato fries and a take on this portobello burger. Yum! 

Mmm Oatmeal with dried fruit, apple and peanut butter

Definitely loving green smoothies lately!

Easy rolls. Brown rice, hummus, avoado and bell pepper.

Meal prep I did on Monday. Rolls, granola, muffins (new favourite!) and bread.

Some snacks I had from the April Conscious Box (vegan). Review here.


Mom's Best Naturals Toasted Wheaties with almond milk and homemade granola

Messy but delicious! I plan on making them again this week but with more veggies. They were super tasty. Recipe.

Lazy curry with red quinoa and asparagus. I cook my asparagus with a drizzle of oil and a bit of sea salt at 425F for 12-15min and it is HEAVEN. 

Pizza. My favourite crust from Chloe's Kitchen, made with whole wheat flour.

These pancakes always turn outso nice and fluffy!


I'm in love with these black bean brownies!!!! I actually did half cocoa powder half carob powder. I plan on making them again this week.

Lunch/dinner today was panang curry at Thai One On restaurant in Vista, CA. I just love their curries so much! They are always a bit too hot though... this was only a 2 on a scale from 1-10! I mean, okay I am a wuss with spicy stuff but still. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...