Sunday, June 9, 2013

Color Club


I've been kind of lazy with my manicures lately so sorry about the lack of pictures! I am feeling re-inspired though so hopefully I will have more interesting looks in the future. I always have them painted but just haven't done as much nail art or bought new polishes lately.  I also only paint them twice a week now where as I used to do it 3-4 times!

Color Club "Lavendarling" (vegan) topped with some subtle stamping using Zoya "Daul" (vegan). 


Apparently I only snapped one picture of this manicure, oops! I didn't love it though. The base is Color Club "Sky High" (vegan) and then I free handed the triangles using China Glaze "Liquid Leather" (vegan).


1 comments:

  1. Very cute! I like both of them. I love the subtle stamps especially on sunny days, and then sometimes I do like the more defined nail art. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...