- Friday's yoga class is so relaxing. I also did an ab routine.
- My pup loves him some carrot pulp! haha
- Layering up on a cool morning.
- Back progress.
- Awkward cat hahah
- Soy mocha frap with a banana blended into it. I didn't know that was an option until yesterday! Starbucks charged me a whole dollar for the banana though! How crazy is that? And of course the soy is 60cents since they no longer do it for free when using a Starbucks card. Lame.
- Shoulders day but I was liking how my quads are looking. haha I hope I don't look completely conceited with these pictures, they are really just a way for me to track progress and stay motivated! Oh, also, the shorts in the bottom right pic I got from Old Navy for just $5 and the top for $7... and then I used a $5 giftcard from the app ShopKick so I only paid $8! Score.
- Yummy shake + BodyCombat/arm workouts.
Monday, June 10, 2013
Starbucks for Me and Carrots for Forrest
I'm Sophie. 28. Canadian living in the PNW. I'm married to a Marine and we live with our baby boy Beckett, dog Forrest and cat William. I have a passion for vegan food, fitness, natural products, fashion, animals, our planet, DIY projects and so much more!
This is a space for me to share what health is (and looks like) for me.
Owner and Health Coach at Lifting Lettuce.