Sunday, June 16, 2013

New Salon Perfect Polishes



I finally got my hands on some of the new Salon Perfect polishes! Love them. You can find them at Walmart. Here I did a gradient look using Salon Perfect "Exploded" which is orange and yellow. As the base I used Orly "Melodious Utopia" which I recently got on clearance at Sally Beauty Supply. I need more Orly polishes in my life because I love how the apply! This is a great neon yellow with a gold/bronze flash.  I did three coats.

Here we have Salon Perfect "Kaboob" (one coat) over a gradient of Julep "Nikki" (vegan) and OPI "Jade is the New Black".

The green is Bettina "Mojito" (cruelty free and I think vegan), the glitter is Hot Mess Lacquers "Across the Trailer Park" (vegan) and the silver is Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear "Celeb City".

 This was a manicure from last week that I just added some simple stripes to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...