Monday, June 17, 2013

What I Like



  • He loves to curl up on the couch with a pillow in the evening when I watch tv. I can't say no!
  • New aviators! I was wanting a colorful reflective pair like this. $4.99 at Ross!
  • Love this flowy workout top from Old Navy after altering it a bit
  • Wearing my favourite compression capris (also Old Navy!) and my Camp Pendleton Mud Run shirt from this year.
  • UFC date night with the husband. You know, the usual! Love me some beer, husband and MMA (so it's fitting that I just booked us a 4 night trip to VEGAS for the UFC convention!!!)
  • Made this headband recently! It has wire in it like the AA ones.
  • Whole fruit margarita from my Vitamix cookbook.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...