Monday, June 24, 2013

Take Time for Yourself



  • Enjoying a raw green smoothie at the Farmer's Market. 
  • Bicep progress!
  • Morning cuddles with my pets.
  • Love these shades.
  • My Farmer's Market goodies. I sat under a tree, enjoying my smoothie and fresh blueberries. Not a bad day!
  • My new glass mug and straws by Simply Straws! I ordered them from Vegan Cuts. Love!
  • PJ and ice cream party I attended Friday night. I brought along my own vegan ice cream. Everyone brought toppings so I had strawberries, blueberries, walnuts and a bit of crushed oreos. 
  • DIY body wrap I did this week! I will share more on that later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...