- Enjoying a raw green smoothie at the Farmer's Market.
- Bicep progress!
- Morning cuddles with my pets.
- Love these shades.
- My Farmer's Market goodies. I sat under a tree, enjoying my smoothie and fresh blueberries. Not a bad day!
- My new glass mug and straws by Simply Straws! I ordered them from Vegan Cuts. Love!
- PJ and ice cream party I attended Friday night. I brought along my own vegan ice cream. Everyone brought toppings so I had strawberries, blueberries, walnuts and a bit of crushed oreos.
- DIY body wrap I did this week! I will share more on that later.
Monday, June 24, 2013
Take Time for Yourself
I'm Sophie. 28. Canadian living in the PNW. I'm married to a Marine and we live with our baby boy Beckett, dog Forrest and cat William. I have a passion for vegan food, fitness, natural products, fashion, animals, our planet, DIY projects and so much more!
This is a space for me to share what health is (and looks like) for me.
Owner and Health Coach at Lifting Lettuce.