Saturday, June 22, 2013

Red Shorts


Yesterday I went and spent some Old Navy cash in store. I got these shorts and am really happy with them. I had to go down a size or two because they fit very loose and do stretch out some once you've worn them for a while. I still have another $10 to spend so I'll probably be back. I was like $2 short last time (have to spend $25 to use the $10 ON cash) and didn't feel like searching for another item. 

I didn't mean to move before the camera went off but ha! It looks like we're having a face off.
 Old Navy shorts (they appear pink online but I'd say they are red)

 I'm wearing OCC Lip Tar in "Grandma" (vegan) on m'lips!

1 comments:

  1. I found your weblog the usage of msn. That is an extremely well written article.I’ll make sure to bookmark it and return to learn more of your helpful information Wedding sarees

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...