- Picked up this headband at Forever 21. I can't get enough of headscarves like this! I especially love the wired ones. Ebay has them for cheap too.
- This one is an actual scarf wrapped around and tied. I like that it looks like a bow.
- Husband and I enjoying the beach. We got together with friends and had a beach bonfire. Actually, we made some random friends and used theirs haha
- Our cat loves to copy our dog. I think he is confused about the fact that they are different animals haha We got him as a 2 month old kitten though and he was hand raised so I can't really blame him, I guess.
- Rockin' the denim jacket while waiting to attend a graduation ceremony for my husband. That guy sure makes me proud!
- Pretty night sky while walking my dog one evening. Temps have really gone up this past week so walking in the evening is much nicer.
- My free Sephora birthday gift. I always try to pick it up. They always have great products! Not vegan though because Benefit won't commit to being 100% cruelty free.
- Still making progress with my workouts.
- I knew US $1 coins existed but I never really see them. Well, I bought a train ticket and the machine gave me some!
ps. Sorry I've been behind on posting. Just busy enjoying life! My "Friday Foodie" post is now up.