Monday, July 1, 2013

Oh Canada

Happy Canada Day!

I hope my Canadian readers have had a fantastic weekend! Even though I live in the US now, I still feel like Canada is home and I'm very proud to be Canadian!  

Wore red and white and went for a hike with my dog today. It looks overcast but it was a very muggy 80f.  The headband can be found at Walmart for $1; I love wearing them. The tank is old, from Victoria's Secret. I love that it has a low back instead of a racerback. And yes, I kind of look like a lifeguard here haha


So this sort of looks like pink and white but hey. The white is Zoya "Purity" (vegan), the red Zoya "America" (vegan) and the glitter Julep "O Canada!" (vegan). Can't go wrong with a gradient!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...