Tuesday, July 2, 2013

June Purchases

 

You guys have to buy this skirt! I bought it in two colours, I love it SO much. I'd buy the blue too if it came in my size (medium)! 

^ find them online (shorts are also in store) ^
^ find them in store ^

June Purchases:
$49 left over from last month
Target Mossimo® Patrice Block Heeled Sandal with Gold Studs $23
Target Xhilaration® Juniors Solid Ponte Skirt $8 clearance
Old Navy Drawstring Linen-Blend Shorts free after using Old Navy cash
Walmart shorts $13 each
Ross sunglasses $5
Old Navy tote bag $27 after using Old Navy cash
Old Navy bracelet free after using Old Navy cash
Old Navy earrings $2 after using Old Navy cash
= $91

$42 over.

1 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! The shoes are really lovely. The outfit, even though it's probably for day, works for night too if you add little accessories like a shiny belt.
    Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog -Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Chic Style

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...