Saturday, July 27, 2013

Leopard Print


Victoria's Secret keeps sending me $10 off coupons so I just keep shopping! Well played VS, well played.  I got this top for under $9 and that's including the $6.99 shipping (it was also 30% off of clearance, at the time) haha I'm a bit on the fence with it but I think it's only because I hated animal print for such a long time. I still dislike the majority of it (unless its on my nails) but the classic leopard print has grown on me a lot.  I really like the fit of this shirt (well, part of me wants to take in the sides a bit) and it's super comfortable. I can actually see it getting a lot wear, especially in the colder months.

These jeans were purchased a few years ago in some boutique in San Clemente, CA. I can't remember the name of it.  I distressed them myself though.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...