Saturday, August 17, 2013

Drink Local


I wore this on Wednesday out for Thai food and to Iron Fist Brewing Co. I've been a beer girl for a long time and the hoppier the better! And I love to shop local so I've really been enjoying the fact that there are SO many breweries around here. We went to a bunch more Thursday night and tonight I'm going to another haha 

I got my hair cut again on Tuesday, shorter than ever! It grows so fast though that I figure I may as well go pretty short, that way I can ride it out longer until I feel like it has to be cut.


Target shoes, skirt (20% off clearance today! So less than $16 each)
Old Navy earrings



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...