Saturday, August 3, 2013

Floral, Stripes, Polka Dots and Bling


I used this Beauty Department tutorial to create this vintage floral look. It was very easy to do! I liked this colour combo because it has a vintage feel to it. The white polish is Julep "Kate" (vegan), red is Zoya "Sooki" (vegan), yellow is Bettina "Birds" (pretty sure Bettina is vegan) and the green is Sinful Colors "Innocent" (parent company is not cruelty free) 

I never tire of polka dots and stripes! The base colour is Julep "Simone" (vegan), one of my favourite shades. I used Julie G "Crushed Candy" (vegan) for the nail art.

In person this was SUPER BLINGY haha It was kind of blinding in the sun! You can't tell here though. I'm sure I've blogged this polish before, I've had it for a while, but oh well. It's Fingerpaints "Sand and Stilettos" (vegan)

1 comments:

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...