Sunday, August 4, 2013

Summer Days



  • Group of girls I hung out with on Thursday. I'm the giant! haha
  • Saw this cute guy at the beach. 
  • Walked around Sunset Market in Oceanside, CA.
  • Kitty cuddles.
  • Spotted these at Target. They have a lot of new healthy items lately. Of course these aren't as healthy as using fresh ingredients but they were vegan and not full of gross ingredients. I did't buy any but thought I'd share in case someone was interested.
  • My bell peppers finally turned yellow!
  • I start Phase 2 of Live Fit this week! Excited.
  • Ordered this shirt. I looove my hoppy beer! It'll be perfect for brewery hopping next weekend.
  • Trimmed my own hair. I use these scissors and this razor comb.
Hope you all have a great week! My husband comes home after being gone for two weeks so I'm excited!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...