Wednesday, August 28, 2013

No Fall Here


These pictures are totally misleading because while it was cloudy out, it was still a humid 90f. haha I just really wanted to wear my new high rise AE jeggings (which are amazeballs) and this hat which I haven't worn since Winter. The top is also new. I love billowy blouses but it can be tricky to find ones that are flattering. I was on the fence with this one but I think I will hold onto it. It has an adorable little bird print and will work well going into the Fall.  September is the hottest month here so I have to get my "Fall outfit" fix where I can! It's such a tease seeing all of the Fall clothing in stores and in magazines, it's my favourite... ah, who am I kidding, I'm buying it now even if it is still hot out.

 I was just trying to pet him but I guess he wanted a back rub haha


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...