Friday, September 20, 2013

Delicious Veggie Burger


Another short post because I repeat my meals a lot when it's just me at home!

Breakfasts:
Lots of oatmeal this week. I can eat it like 5x a week and not get sick of it haha 
Topped with some granola too
Pumpkin spice latte! This recipe but I added more coffee. So good.

Simple pancake recipe I use pretty often.

Lunch/Snacks:

Chocolate protein plum smoothie
I started receiving Healthy Surprise boxes again. I kept this stuff for myself and am sending the rest to my deployed husband.  I really liked the sour cream kale chips! I held onto the bag so I can try to recreate some fresh ones at home.
Chocolate protein smoothie with spirulina

CSA apple with pb. Dipping in the jar because I don't have to share! haha

Dinners:

Simple eggplant burger. Literally just threw the eggplant slices in a pan and cooked them until soft. I sprinkled them with a bit of sea salt and poultry seasoning.

Cauliflower alfredo. I also added sundried tomatoes to the sauce.

A pretty boring salad but the homemade ranch is delicious. 
I made these burgers but with a yam and two cans of white beans since I was out of chickpeas. I made 9 of them which is a little crazy when you are only feeding one person haha But I seriously love them! So delicious. I've been keeping them in my fridge and I just toss it on a pan and cook each side until brown before eating. I will probably freeze a few though.

Again with avocado and spinach this time


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...