- Found my kitty sleeping in my husbands stuff! I'd never seen him there before...
- Got my greencard, Thumbs up!
- Train ride home with Starbucks.
- Cali coast.
- Spotted these cute ankle boots in Target. $45 is more than I'll spend on Target shoes though.
- Girls night! It's common to wear red on Fridays to show support for the troops so we decided to start doing it while our husbands are deployed.
- I went to Old Navy on Saturday when they had 50% off one item going on and got this pretty necklace for $5.
- Sent my husband a care package!
- I went to Target yesterday when the Phillip Lim collection came out. I tried on a bunch of stuff (and shared pics with one of my sisters in case she wanted anything haha) but didn't buy. I liked it all but wasn't in love, you know? We'll see though. The store wasn't busy but the bags were sold out so I guess some people must have showed up first thing. I went in the afternoon.
Monday, September 16, 2013
I'm Sophie. 28. Canadian living in the PNW. I'm married to a Marine and we live with our baby boy Beckett, dog Forrest and cat William. I have a passion for vegan food, fitness, natural products, fashion, animals, our planet, DIY projects and so much more!
This is a space for me to share what health is (and looks like) for me.
Owner and Health Coach at Lifting Lettuce.