Monday, September 16, 2013

Phillip Lim



  • Found my kitty  sleeping in my husbands stuff! I'd never seen him there before...
  • Got my greencard, Thumbs up!
  • Train ride home with Starbucks.
  • Cali coast.
  • Spotted these cute ankle boots in Target. $45 is more than I'll spend on Target shoes though.
  • Girls night! It's common to wear red on Fridays to show support for the troops so we decided to start doing it while our husbands are deployed.
  • I went to Old Navy on Saturday when they had 50% off one item going on and got this pretty necklace for $5.
  • Sent my husband a care package!
  • I went to Target yesterday when the Phillip Lim collection came out. I tried on a bunch of stuff (and shared pics with one of my sisters in case she wanted anything haha) but didn't buy. I liked it all but wasn't in love, you know? We'll see though. The store wasn't busy but the bags were sold out so I guess some people must have showed up first thing. I went in the afternoon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...