Friday, September 13, 2013

Lazy Cook


I was pretty lazy in the cooking department this week, to be perfectly honest. I don't have a lot of pictures because so many of the meals were just so simple/boring. This is what happens when I don't have someone to cook for! 

CSA:

Breakfasts:
Tofu scramble
These pumpkin pancakes with chocolate syrup
Oatmeal with raisins, peanut butter and banana

Snacks/Lunches:
Frozen watermelon and lime juice blended together

My lunch at Hill St Cafe.  Soy vanilla chai latte (they make the best ones I've ever had), fruit cup and a mango avocado quesadilla with soy cheese. So good.
I still have a protein smoothie post workout most days. I kept it pretty simple with water or unsweetened almond milk, spinach, Garden of Life chocolate protein powder and frozen banana.

Dinners:

This super easy crockpot chili.

Desserts:
 No picture but I made these pumpkin brownies for a party last night and they were a huge hit! Loved them. 

Here's some Instagram fitness/food stuff. Find me at sophiexelizabeth.

Love her stomach!

My biceps are a growin'!

Me. 

I want to try veganizing this!

This one too!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...