Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Good News on a Sad Day


As soon as the weather dips below like...85f I'm all "bring on the Fall outfits!" haha So silly.

Hey guess what? Today I was granted my US greencard! It is something my husband and I have been trying to get me for years so it's a HUGE relief to finally have it! Now I can go to school, work, and visit Canada! Woo! Big changes coming up. :)



Of course, I can't post on September 11th without thinking about 9/11. I lived in Canada at the time but we felt the sadness even up there. I remember my teacher turning on the news and we watched in stunned silence. It was a lot for our 14 year old minds to take in! I know it has made such a huge impact on what America is today, for better or worse. My heart goes out to those who lost loved ones that day. I thank the many many heroes who went above and beyond to help, as well as those who serve in the armed forces (thanks husband!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...