Monday, October 21, 2013

Canada


Hey strangers! I really didn't mean to disappear for a week but I had only set up enough posts for the first few days of my 11 day vacation. I spent my time in both Vancouver and Vancouver Island BC, Canada... my home! I stayed with family and had such a great time. It was really hard to leave, honestly. I'm yearning to move back all the more now, eek!

Here are some random scenery and people pictures from my trip.

 Walking along Cambie St where my youngest sister now lives. That is downtown Vancouver is the distance.
 Wearing Target jacket, H&M top, Le Chateau scarf, American Eagle jeggings and Target boots.
Enjoying the beach right by my parents house. They might be waterfront soon!
Beautiful views from the beach. I love living in an inlet and by so many islands!
Soaking up the moment. 
Seahawks pride!
Selfie in Canadian Tire. I wore these boots and this jacket a TON. 
Gorgeous trees during a hike. I love hiking but it just isn't as good in Southern California. 
My youngest sister and I. I'm wearing a Target c9 by Champion jacket. 
My parents/family cat.  She's sweeter than she looks. haha
The fog looked pretty cool on my ferry trip to Vancouver. 
Hiking group 
My (younger) sisters and I! It was so great to spend time with them.
My amazing family! I'm wearing a dress from Target. 
Gorgeous views on my plane ride home 
Cider tasting at Merridale.
Giving my boots a break!
I did a little photoshoot with my uncle who is a professional photographer.
Wearing Victoria's Secret jeggings, Target cardigan, Payless shoes, Le Chateau scarf.
Wearing Old Navy jacket, Target cardigan/shirt/toque.
The weather was gorgeous. Sunny every day but Fall was all around!
Wearing Target jacket, Old Navy sweater, American Eagle jeggings and Target boots.
My mom, sisters and I at Merridale. I'm wearing a Target sweater over a Target dress and a blazer from Burlington Coat Factory.
My best friend drove up from Seattle to spend a night with me! 
My souvenieres hehe The larger shirt is for my husband.

1 comments:

  1. Love seeing your pictures from your trip! We drove up the West Coast when I was younger and ended in Vancouver/took a trip to Victoria- such a pretty area. I only wish I had been older when we did it so I remembered more! Glad you had a fun time.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...