Saturday, October 26, 2013

Preppy Fall


This sweater is one of my favourite thrifted items ever but guess what? I realized you can buy it online. haha It always feels funny thrifting something that you can still currently buy new.  Mind you, it's wool and I prefer not to wear that now that I'm vegan. 

This is definitely a fairly preppy look. I find I like wearing a mix of classic and trendy items though. I'm trying to find some high quality basics right now, any recommendations? I'd love some organic cotton or hemp tops!

Also, I have been wearing these jeggings to death lately. They just layer so well and easily tuck into boots! They are very thin and stretchy. I also love the dark wash and the fact that they never stretch out.

Walls sweater, Target shirt (different patterns), VS jeggings (different wash)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...