Saturday, November 9, 2013

Pacifica Supernatural Eye Shadow Palette Review

I have a makeup review for you today!  I only discovered Pacifica this year but it has quickly become a favourite vegan friendly brand. I love that they are phthalate, paraben and petroleum free, made in the USA and eco-conscious. Target carries some of their products, which is convenient. I had seen a few glowing reviews of this eyeshadow palette but couldn't really justify buying it myself (I already have so may eyeshadows!) buuut then I spotted it on clearance so, y'know, I had to get it.  And I'm glad I did!  Even at $12, this palette would be WELL worth the money.


 The palette itself doesn't have the colour names on it, unfortunately, but it is on the box.

 These eyeshadows are so soft and pigmented! They remind me of Urban Decay eyeshadows, actually.  I love that these aren't glittery/sparkly but they do have great shimmer giving them a subtle duochrome effect.

Here they swatched over ELF mineral primer.  I'm so pleased with these!  I'd definitely recommend this palette to anyone. It's a nice range of basic colours where you can do a subtle look or something more smokey.  The quality of these eyeshadows is so great, I really can't believe they cost so little!


 Here's a smokey look I did using the palette.




1 comments:

  1. Oh that's pretty! I've never tried anything from Pacifica but I've heard the scents are really nice.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...