Friday, November 8, 2013

Fall Comfort Food


Breakfasts:
Whole wheat waffle topped with mixed berries
Oatmeal with fuyu persimmons and mixed berries
Mixed berries and PB oatmeal + coffee with homemade pumpkin creamer

Lunches/Snacks:
Yummy veggie hummus sandwich with Yves salami. 
Quinoa salad
Peach, mango and banana smoothie topped with pomegranates 

Dinner:
Tofu curry over brown rice 
Gardein "chicken" sandwich
Leftover curry over quinoa
This pumpkin quinoa chili was something I just threw together but it was SO good! A can of chili beans, a can of diced tomatoes, 1/4 cup canned pumpkin puree, 1/2 cup quinoa, 1/2 onion, 2 garlic cloves and 1-2 tbsp chili powder.
Homemade wheat tortilla with quinoa, refried beans, kale, zucchini, onion, bell peppers and Gardein "chicken"

 Desserts: 
Frozen berry soft serve
I'll admit, a few times a year I enjoy Oreos! I have no idea why because I don't like icing, super sweet stuff or overly processed food... but damnit, they taste good.
Pumpkin bread! A Fall favourite. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...