Thursday, November 7, 2013

Confession


Confession: these pants don't fit.  haha  There is some muffin top going on behind the scenes here.  You see, I used to  not have much of an ass and so when I bought pants, I would take them in along the thighs and sometimes all the way up to the waistband (my sewing skills are minimal but I can do this haha).  Well, now thanks to lifting weights I have developed more of an ass which is AWESOME but it means those pants I altered are now feeling preeeetty tight! Of course I didn't think to leave room to let them back out again.  Oh well.  I have bought a few new pairs of pants recently because I am really not one to squeeze myself into something... I just made an exception with this outfit. Shh.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...